On 5-6 October, ZARIOT will head to the Santa Clara Convention Center for the world’s leading
IoT Tech Expo. Over 2 days, more than 5,000 attendees, including CTOs, CSOs, OEMs, Telecom
Providers, VCs and more, are expected from across the globe to experience panel discussions,
presentations, and fireside chats from over 150 industry leaders.
This will be an incredible opportunity to explore top-level content covering innovative solutions
of the IoT ecosystem across key industry sectors such as healthcare, utilities, transportation,
financial, retail, and more!
ZARIOT will showcase our award-winning, reliable, scalable, security focused IoT connectivity
solutions. As a key player in developing the hardware and software solutions for data privacy
and security, we are committed to ensuring maximum protection through innovation, without
compromising connectivity performance.
You can visit us at Stand 206 to see an interactive demonstration of our end-to-end security solution developed in partnership with Silicon Valley neighbors Atsign. See in real time how the user is in full control of what data is shared, when, and with whom, from any IoT device.
Also join our talks to learn how technological advances have opened up telecoms to the IoT ecosystem and how securing your solution can accelerate your digital transformation:
Opening Telecoms to the IoT Ecosystem
Jimmy Jones, Head of Security at ZARIOT
Transformational IoT & 5G, 5 October, 12:30 PM
- Building an awareness of the real potential of telecoms will open solution-based innovation driven by IoT.
- Learn how technology advances have radically increased telecoms possibilities and drives a new level of integration to IoT.
- Discover how features and innovation can be anchored in security without extra cost.
Accelerating Digital Transformation – Flip the Approach
Colin Constable, Co-Founder at Atsign and Jimmy Jones, Head of Security at ZARIOT
Cybersecurity and Cloud Expo, 2 October, 12.45 PM
- A clear integrated strategy is key to digital transformation and security must form the foundations.
- Discover how a simple protocol overlay can remove friction from your IoT and digital transformation projects.
- Learn how the opensource solution can consolidate security across your whole Operational technology (OT) and information technology (IT) estate.