We are expanding our team and are searching for people with real potential across a range of interests, backgrounds and expertise.
We know how to identify and nurture real talent, and we like to create opportunities for those who want to be challenged to continuously achieve at the highest standard. You will be part of the dynamic team from the onset and will help shape how the company grows. ZARIOT is a cutting edge security provider for the ever expanding IoT industry.
We are looking for a motivated individual to work with multi-disciplinary teams throughout the product development cycle, from security requirements to design and mitigation. You must be eager to keep pace with evolving technologies and have a passion for problem solving and providing workable solutions.
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in security software development
- Familiarity with Linux and an ability to take to new technologies quickly, using bleeding edge technologies within an agile environment
- Knowledge on security vulnerabilities
- Experience with architecting security solutions
- Extensive development experience, with strong coding skills
- Familiarity with processes and tools used to build robust, secure software
In addition to technical expertise, including a demonstrated understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware, we are seeking an individual with an analytical mind, an ability to learn new technologies quickly, and good written and verbal communication skills.
- 5+ years of experience in network engineering
- Real-world network automation experience
- Configuration Management – one of Ansible/Salt/Puppet/Chef
- Python (or other programming languages)
- Expert in routing and switching – BGP/OSPF/Multicast
- Deep understanding of TCP/IP and the OSI model
- Good prioritisation skills and ability to effectively switch tasks on varying projects and initiatives
- Comfortable working with various Linux utilities and different OS
- Network security, including firewalls Fortinet/Palo Alto/CheckPoint
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in IT, Computer Science or other related discipline
This consulting role is the closest thing you will get to a challenging sales role without having to be pigeonholed into sales. We need people with initiative who can quickly understand customer needs and requirements. You should also have the ability to learn about and have a passion for IoT. You should be proactive, enjoy networking and have excellent communications skills.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, Cloud Computing or other equivalent disciplines with an emphasis on enterprise computing would be an advantage) or High School graduate with equivalent related sales experience
- Ability to build relationships and call customers
- Good verbal communications or phone manner, with excellent written skills, coupled with an ambitious and determined nature
- Integrity – acts with courtesy to all and adheres to customer and company policies and procedure
- Timeline sensitive and goal oriented
- Committed to learning and self-development
- IT Sales/Customer Service Experience
- Interest in new technologies
- Fluency in English – spoken and written
Candidates should be good communicators and collaborators, and should be able to demonstrate strategic thinking, analytical, sales, and organisational skills.
- Degree qualified
- 1-2 years post-academia experience in a research role
- Have market research, reporting and data analysis commercial experience ideally for an enterprise business and / or consulting firm.
- Have professional experience in writing commercial documents across one or more of the following – presales, bids, sales pitches, sales presentations, proposals, RFX’s, RFP’s, RFI’s.
- Knowledge of the technology sales lifecycle.
- Knowledge of cloud services and products.
This is a highly detail oriented role and requires an ability to handle multiple projects with limited oversight from project managers, as well as an ability to build strong client relationships and interact effectively at all levels of a customer’s organisation.
- 1+ years in a security consulting environment
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in network security
- Working knowledge of version control systems like GIT
- Familiarity with at least one query language like SQL, MySQL, SPL, etc.
- Experience working with REST and other third-party API integrations
- General understanding of security infrastructure and related technologies (proxies, firewalls, email filtering technologies, and network intrusion detection systems)
- Experience with virtualised environments like VMWare or VirtualBox
- Experience with cloud providers such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, and GCP nice to have
- Ability to use ticketing systems like ServiceNow and JIRA
- Experience and knowledge of network protocols, packet flow, TCP and UDP traffic
- Experience with FireEye security products, highly desired
- SOC consulting experience, highly desired
- Experience configuring, managing and using one or more SIEM / SOAR products, highly desired
- Experience with Microsoft Sentinel highly desired
Business Process Re-Engineering Analyst
Today’s rapidly evolving business environment requires high-performing, quick-thinking organisations that are proficient in providing exceptional customer and business value. This area has recently been also categorised as Digital Transformation – however we are adamant that BPR is the foundation for any Digital Transformation. We require an individual who has ambitions to meet this challenge to re-engineer outdated and inefficient processes and have the mindset to continuously improve those business processes, with supporting technologies and creative solutions.
- 7+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- Experience with Continuous Process Improvement (CPI), including Lean Six Sigma or Theory of Constraints
- Experience with large-scale programs
- Experience with data analysis in support of business process mapping, architecture, and migration of data to integrated systems, applications, and databases
- Knowledge of Business Process Reengineering
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with planning, programing, budgeting and execution of human resources IT programs
- Knowledge of Agile processes
- Knowledge of Business Enterprise Architecture (BEA)
We are looking for a confident individual who has excellent technical and communication skills and whose finger is always on the pulse. Strong writing skills are also desirable.
- Hands-on external Penetration Testing experience, with experience of infrastructure and/or application Penetration Testing
- Telecoms signalling protocol experience – SS7, Diameter, GTP
- Exposure to a variety of security testing tools and exploits to identify vulnerabilities and recommend corrective action
- Current technical understanding of security threats, trends and solutions
- Strong demonstrated ability to take vulnerabilities and articulate the actual business risk along with good reporting writing and client presentation skills
- Familiarity with Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM), Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publications, Tigerscheme SST and CESG Check
- A consultative manner and customer facing skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels and advise on best practice
- An enquiring mind, the tenacity to overcome technical challenges, and an ability to approach problems from different perspectives