This is a highly detail oriented role and requires an ability to handle multiple projects with limited oversight from project managers, as well as an ability to build strong client relationships and interact effectively at all levels of a customer’s organisation.
- 1+ years in a security consulting environment
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in network security
- Working knowledge of version control systems like GIT
- Familiarity with at least one query language like SQL, MySQL, SPL, etc.
- Experience working with REST and other third-party API integrations
- General understanding of security infrastructure and related technologies (proxies, firewalls, email filtering technologies, and network intrusion detection systems)
- Experience with virtualised environments like VMWare or VirtualBox
- Experience with cloud providers such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, and GCP nice to have
- Ability to use ticketing systems like ServiceNow and JIRA
- Experience and knowledge of network protocols, packet flow, TCP and UDP traffic
- Experience with FireEye security products, highly desired
- SOC consulting experience, highly desired
- Experience configuring, managing and using one or more SIEM / SOAR products, highly desired
- Experience with Microsoft Sentinel highly desired