“It doesn’t matter if it is the device, application, or connectivity that gets hacked, the headlines will read the same.”
Security is only as strong as its weakest point. Even with fully secure connectivity, any weakness in an IoT application or device can compromise the integrity of the enterprise. In this webinar, we will look at the IoT ecosystem as a whole, and what factors through the chain of an IoT deployment should be considered in order to achieve full end-to-end security.
Without a complete understanding or consideration of the entire security ecosystem, and an accompanying strategy to secure across all facets, enterprises may find themselves unprotected against data breaches, and threats such as DoS and privacy compromise.
End to end security can only be achieved in a secure IoT ecosystem, however coordination of different vendors requires a base level of knowledge about security on each layer, from device, to cloud.
Connectivity, device design, data centers, and applications all have a part to play in creating a secure solution.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What end-to-end security really looks like in an ecosystem
- The role of collaborations and partnerships in creating a secure solution
- Securing across each layer of the ecosystem, from device to cloud
- Data security from device through connectivity to application and back
- The benefits and limits of data encryption and the role of zero trust
- Threat types such as DoS and privacy compromise
Meet your speakers
Jimmy Jones is Head of Security at ZARIOT and believes that for IoT to be truly effective, both security and connectivity are absolutely necessary and truly interdependent. Jimmy has a wealth of experience in cybersecurity and telecommunications and continually aims to prove that security is an opportunity for business – not a burden.