In early October ZARIOT headed to the Santa Clara Convention Center for the world’s leading IoT Tech Expo. Over 2 days, more than 5,000 attendees from across the globe, including CTOs, CSOs, OEMs, Telecom Providers, VCs and more, gathered to experience panel discussions, presentations, and fireside chats from over 150 industry leaders.
It was an incredible opportunity to explore top-level content covering innovative solutions of the IoT ecosystem across key industry sectors such as healthcare, utilities, transportation,
financial, retail – and more.
ZARIOT showcased our award-winning, reliable, scalable, security focused IoT connectivity solutions. The interactive demonstration of our end-to-end data privacy solution IoT Trust, developed in collaboration with Silicon Valley partners Atsign, received a lot of attention and interest. IoT Trust uses the SIM as the root of trust to flip the internet of things, providing full data encryption, controlled data access, futureproof security and zero-touch provisioning. IoT Trust can be applied to almost any IoT application and device. At the convention we measured heart rate and oxygen levels of fellow attendees to demonstrate how the owner of this sensitive medical data is in full control of what data is shared, when and with whom, from any IoT device. It really is provably secure and private!
As a key player in developing the hardware and software solutions for data privacy and security, we are committed to ensuring maximum protection through innovation, without compromising connectivity performance.
We also held talks on how technological advances have opened up telecoms to the IoT ecosystem, and how securing your solution can accelerate your digital transformation.
Opening Telecoms to the IoT Ecosystem
Jimmy Jones, Head of Security at ZARIOT
Transformational IoT & 5G, 5 October, 12:30 PM
- Building an awareness of the real potential of telecoms will open solution-based innovation driven by IoT.
- Technology advances have radically increased telecoms possibilities and drive a new level of integration to IoT.
- Features and innovation can be anchored in security without extra cost.
Accelerating Digital Transformation – Flip the Approach
Colin Constable, Co-Founder at Atsign and Jimmy Jones, Head of Security at ZARIOT
Cybersecurity and Cloud Expo, 6 October, 12.45 PM
- A clear integrated strategy is key to digital transformation and security must form the foundations.
- Just a simple protocol overlay can remove friction from your IoT and digital transformation projects.
- The opensource solution can consolidate security across your whole Operational technology (OT) and information technology (IT) estate.
Click on the photo to watch recordings of the talks.
All in all, a great event spent with great partners and new connections!